WORK AT CRAVE
CURRENT SWEET OPPORTUNITIES
Manager – Kensington, Maternity Leave Position
Crave is currently looking for an innovative and creative team leader who thrives in a fast – paced, high volume work environment. This is a one-year maternity leave position. Our ideal candidate is someone who has strong management experience and demonstrated leadership capabilities. If you are able to have fun while utilizing effective time management skills to lead your team to bake sweet, simple indulgences from scratch, we would love to hear from you.
- Provide direct feedback to Crave employees in the areas of organization, efficiency and product quality by maintaining ongoing employee training
- Directing flow in the bakery operation
- Ensuring product quality and consistency
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Hire, train and schedule supporting staff which would include bakery and retail staff
- Responsible for daily bakery production and ingredient ordering
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Able to partake in developmental feedback to improve results
- High energy with the ability to energize others
- Team oriented
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a leadership role required
- Post-secondary education in Baking or Hotel and Restaurant management would be an asset