CURRENT SWEET OPPORTUNITIES
Store Manager | Crowfoot
Store Manager | Saskatoon
Our Store Managers bring the Crave experience to life by managing store operations, connecting with customers, building great teams, driving financial success, and growing a community through the love of baking. Work alongside the Crave leadership team at our Calgary Head Office, the bakery team and customer experience team in growing a local brand to the next level.
We are searching for a Store Manager who’s soul is fed by inspiring and motivating each member of the bakery and customer experience team. We are a team of people who thrive in a fast paced environment and is always looking for new learning opportunities.
We are looking for a Store Manager with the ability to nourish teamwork in a positive and uplifting way. You feel excited by change and want to be part of a company that is dedicated to the quality and care that goes into from scratch baking.
- Provide direct feedback to Crave employees in the areas of organization, efficiency and product quality by maintaining ongoing employee training
- Directing flow in daily bakery opperations
- Ensuring product quality and consistency (oh yes there is taste testing)
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment
- Hire, train and schedule supporting staff which would include bakery and retail staff
- Responsible for daily bakery production and ingredient ordering
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration
- Critical thinking skills (we love problem solvers!)
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to partake in developmental feedback to improve results
- High energy with the ability to energize others
- Team oriented
- Entreprenural spirit
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar customer service role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customer happy.
YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a leadership role required (food industry and asset)
- Post-secondary education in Baking or Hotel and Restaurant management would be an asset
This is a salaried position with a comprehensive benefits package and great work environment. We value hard work, strong team players and a passion for all things bakery related. If this opportunity sounds like a match for you, please submit your resume and cover letter by June 22nd .