We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven team member to bring unique experiences to our customers outside our bakeries. Pop Up Shop Ambassador responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and delivering exceptional Crave Experiences that meet Crave quality expectations. You love connecting with people, telling the Crave story and sweetening people’s lives with cupcakes!
- Represent the Crave Brand and share our company values
- Work independently to deliver the Crave experience
- Liaise with Ambassador Lead to identify opportunities and ensure customer satisfaction
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Work with marketing team and Crave Ambassador Lead to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes with bakery manager through the pop up
- Understanding of Crave products, quality and brand values
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Experience as an events planner or organizer an asset
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks independently
- Reliable transportation to travel Calgary city wide (vehicle is an asset)
- Eye for detail and willingness to go the extra mile
This is a part time hourly position, great independent work environment. We value hard work, strong team players and a passion for all things bakery related. If this opportunity sounds like a match for you, please submit your resume and cover letter by August 27th, 2018. We look forward to meeting you!