At Crave, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We bake for people that rely on us to deliver exceptional baked goods for their most important celebrations, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Order line team’s top priority is to make our customer’s smile and ensure that they receive exactly what they need for their order. This position is Wednesday – Friday (8 Hour shifts) and Saturday (4-8 hour shifts) at our Head Office in Downtown Calgary. This position could have potential to flow into our Crave stores part time to make this a full time role.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Provide feedback to store managers and head office team on products and processes
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration requirements
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar customer service role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works and you are not afraid of technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
- You possess a mastery of English and are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- You can work with us in our downtown Calgary Head Office
- You are available part time Wednesday to Saturday
Closing date: July 31st, 2018