One of the sweetest things about Crave is our team. Everyone who puts on an apron at Crave shares a passion for our simple, sweet indulgences and creating remarkable human experiences. Please click on the job title for a full job description and how to apply.
Full Time Experienced Baker – Kensington and Edmonton
We exist to enrich people’s lives through exceptional, home-style baking. We passionately bake from scratch, we work together for the collective good of Crave and we are kind and gracious. Crave is looking for a like-minded individual who shares our passion in creating a sense of community by being part of a collaborative team.
Does the idea of waking up early to bake family recipes from scratch appeal to you? If the smell of cocoa in the air and the whirring sound of whipping crave-o-licious buttercream in the mixer gets you excited, we want to hear from you!
• Full cycle baking - mixing to icing cupcakes with a signature Crave swirl
• Cake decoration with a variety of piping techniques such as shell, pearl and ruffle borders
• Creating open communication between the bakery and retail
• Ensuring Crave product quality and consistency
• Understand and subscribe to the Crave Values & Vision
• Practice food safety & store maintenance
• Offer retail support when needed
• Able to think critically in the moment
• Strong organizational skills
• You strive to gain insights from your mistakes, you seek constructive feedback from colleagues and supervisors to improve results
• You are high energy with the ability to energize others
• Team oriented
• Motivated to pursue growth within your role
• Bakery/Restaurant experience preferred
• Baking and Pastry arts Diploma would be an asset
This is an hourly position with a comprehensive benefits package and a great work environment where we encourage you to be a lifelong learner. We value hard work, strong team players and a passion for all things bakery related. If this opportunity sounds like a match for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday March 31st, 2017. Please indicate the position and location you are applying for in the subject area. We look forward to meeting you!
Part Time Order Coordinator
At Crave, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We bake for people that rely on us to deliver exceptional baked goods for their most important celebrations, and we want to provide the best service possible. Our Orderline team's top priority is to make our customer’s smile and ensure that they receive exactly what they need for their order.
• Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
• Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
• Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
• Provide feedback to store managers and head office team on products and processes
• Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
• Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship and collaboration.
• You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
• You have prior experience in a similar customer service role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customer happy.
• You understand the web and how it works and you are not afraid of technology.
• You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
• You possess a mastery of English and are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
• You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
• You can work with us in our downtown Calgary Head Office
• You are available part time Sunday to Wednesday or Thursday to Saturday
• You love to bake!
Please email your resume to email@example.com and include the job description in the subject heading. Closing Date: April 3rd , 2017
We are always looking for great bakers at our Kensington, Crowfoot, Aspen Landing, Willow Park, Edmonton and Saskatoon locations. If you are energetic, love to bake, and are ready for early mornings (*our bake often starts at 5:00am), please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please remember to state the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.
We are always gathering resumes and looking for cupcake servers full-time and part-time to join our teams. We have locations in Calgary in the following areas: Crowfoot, Kensington, Willow Park, Aspen Landing, and are located in Edmonton and Saskatoon. If you love cupcakes and enjoy serving customers, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for and the location(s) you prefer to work at.